[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Debian-uk] Alternative Computing event

From: Sam Tuke
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Debian-uk] Alternative Computing event
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:26:13 +0000

--
Sam Tuke
British Team Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe
IM : address@hidden
Latest UK Free Software news: uk.fsfe.org
Is freedom important to you? Join the fellowship.fsfe.org
--- Begin Message --- Subject: [Debian-uk] Alternative Computing event Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:12:51 +0000 User-agent: Notmuch/0.11 (http://notmuchmail.org) Emacs/23.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
Hi Folks,

I've no idea if I'll even be in the country when this happens, but it
sounds like it might be worth getting involved in:

As lifted from Chris Bell's email to GLLUG today:
  http://lists.gllug.org.uk/pipermail/gllug/2012-February/088740.html

Cheers, Phil.