[Fsuk-manchester] Tabling at Manchester & Salford Anarchist Bookfair

From: Llewyn
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Tabling at Manchester & Salford Anarchist Bookfair
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 07:45:58 +0000

I have a space/table reserved for us at the forthcoming Anarchist Bookfair 03 Dec.
Who is interested in tabling with us for the day?

As you can see in the details below they need £15 to cover costs, and would prefer if we brought our own table. Does anyone have a table we can use for the day? Who can get the table down there? It would also be great if we could set up a computer for the day, as this seems to help demonstrate software libre giving us an advantage when discussing the philosophy.

At this stage I am planning on being down there by 9ish... who's with me?

llewyn
 /|\
sharing = cuture