Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fsuk-manchester Digest, Vol 47, Issue 7

From: Anna Morris
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fsuk-manchester Digest, Vol 47, Issue 7
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 15:32:30 +0100

On Monday 09 May 2011 10:03:20 Anna Morris wrote:
> Thought this was interesting, but mostly, just wanted to point out that it
> was at number 3 for most read all morning. oooh.

Thanks for sharing. Nice for the BBC to remind us that freedom, choice and
fairer competition are a bad thing.

Sam.

It was this part

"Ideas grab

Which is why Google will eventually win, according to Mr Heller.

"Some of them may do certain things pretty well but eventually Google just takes the good ideas and fold them into their own product as best they can."

that I found intresting but strage. I don't understand what they are driving at. Its like they say that open is bad becuase it makes them less competative but if they make money, they are cheeting somehow. : S