Re: [Fsuk-manchester] www.servercircle.com

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] www.servercircle.com
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:07:03 +0100 (BST)

Peter George wrote:
> I'd just like to publicise a project a couple of us EdLuggers have
> been working on, which may be of interest to Linux server hackers out
> there;
>
> - Server Circle - ask and answer server questions
> www.servercircle.com

What copyright licence?  In other words, could I see my questions and
answers in a book which I'm not allowed to share with people?

Why aren't people with certain eyesight problems allowed to register?
Is that even legal any more?  Why can't I use my OpenID?

If things are change to allow registrations, can I download my data?
The site source code?  In other words, is the site suitable for
autonomous users?

I hope you find time to answer these questions and fix the serious
disability-discrimination bug.

Thanks,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/