[Fsuk-manchester] Re: Fsuk-manchester Digest, Vol 42, Issue 9

From: Anna Morris
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Fsuk-manchester Digest, Vol 42, Issue 9
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:51:12 +0000

> Has no one else realised the dire sales tactic of naming your product
> "nuisance"? You might as well have a word processor called "crasher" or a
> game called "u-loose!"
>
> Seriously, we do have this skill for choosing the worst possible names. A
> photo editor called "The Gimp!" (no doubt the paedophile's choice...)
>
> Pete

I am a great fan of this Pete, in fact, spades being spades, I set up
a club called the Lonely Wierdos Club. Did you see the remake of
reggie perrin recently, series two: he bought out a life of products
called "crap for men" and "crap for women"; this like perfumes that
smell like shed and bacon. Made a mint!!! Perhaps your idea could be
the making of linux. Call a new browser "certain to provide comedy for
Mitchell and web"....