Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Geeks Talk Sexy @ MadLab, 19th November

From: Samantha Bail
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Geeks Talk Sexy @ MadLab, 19th November
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:05:00 +0000

The event is open to everyone.

Best,

Sam

On 2 Nov 2010, at 22:01, EVISON ROY wrote:

Hello Samatha,
                          you sexy beast, you are a bold beast
indeed, when the tennents super wears off you may regret such a
courageous endeavour but then just think of all those pale faced
enthusiasts...
 A geek sex study is as good an excuse as any , seriously though
geeks are not the greatest mixers and anything that breaks the ice has
to be a good thing. I hope this not an ageist event!

Roy.

On 2 November 2010 18:40, Samantha Bail