[Fsuk-manchester] Fri 17 Sep: SushiBeer geek social

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 17 Sep: SushiBeer geek social
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 15:18:32 +0100

A number of us from various geek groups will be heading to Samsi Spinningfields at 8pm on Friday 17th September for delicious Japanese food:

http://www.samsi.co.uk/samsi-Spinningfields.htm

Everyone is welcome to attend, but I need to confirm numbers with the venue a few days in advance, so if you would like to join us please let me know by email (address@hidden) by Tuesday 14th September.

Partners, friends etc. are welcome, and please feel free to send this round other mailing lists. Details of upcoming socials, including a Google Calendar with iCal feed, are on the Currybeer website:

http://www.currybeer.com/

Hope to see you there!

Paul

--