[Fsuk-manchester] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 1st September 2010

From: Andrew Williams
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 1st September 2010
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:21:27 +0100

Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - September 2010
Date Wed September 1st, 2010 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: The Welkin, 7 Whitechapel, Liverpool, L1 6DS

Liverpool Linux User Group are a group of Linux and open source software
users that meet on the first Wednesday of the month.

This month we do not have a talk organised so we're going directly to the pub.
We'll be meeting up on the
top floor of the Welkin, just keep a eye out for EeePCs, Android phones and
people in techie t-shirts.

The Welkin is right in the middle of Liverpool city centre and is very easy to
find, a stones throw from
Liverpool One and 4-5 minutes walk from Liverpool Lime Street, Central and
Moorfields. Its a standard
Weatherspoons pub so the beer is cheap and the food decent.

Location: http://bit.ly/bWDO1j
Website: http://livlug.org.uk/