[Fsfe-france] Capacitor at competitive prices

From: Bakey Nong
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Capacitor at competitive prices
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:01:07 +0800

Dear Sir or Madam,
It's nice to inform you in internet. Our company as a leading firm in the
electronic component industry. We are writing you in the hope of establishing
business relations with you. For more details our products, please visit our
website: www.suntan.com.hk
Now I want to know you that  our products strong items of  Ceramic Trimmer Cap,
Metallized Polypropylene Film Cap, Multilayer (Mono) Ceramic Cap and high
voltage Multilayer Ceramic Cap. It is means that we can offer you more
competitive price now.
TSC3S  Ceramic Trimmer Capacitor-3mm-SMD
TSC5  Ceramic Trimmer Capacitor-5mm
TS08  Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitor
TS17  Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor
TS18H  High Voltage Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor
Best Regards,
Sales: Miss Bakey Nong address@hidden
Suntan technology Company Limited
Unit B, 12/F., Everest Industrial Centre, 396 Kwun Tong Road,
Tel :   (852) 8202 8782,  (86) 755 2994659
Fax :  (852) 8208 6246

    邮件特快DEMO版本