fsedu-developers

Re: [Fsedu-developers] Spelling Mistake

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Fsedu-developers] Spelling Mistake
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:19:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi Douglas,
thanks for you mail.
It is difficult to produce free software, unless you have the right
dynamics in the project. The fsedu and most free content/free education
projects are lacking in that. This is a huge job.

I have tried to fix the problem you describe, but fail to find that
text. In the wiki, you can edit and add pages as you like. Feel free to
do so.

I am currently trying to create an export from the wiki, maybe you want
to help us define an xml/rdf vocab for exchanging data with your
content mngt sys?

Regards,
mike

--- Douglas Richardson <address@hidden> wrote:
> On  <http://fsedu.org/fsedu.pl?ForStudentsInstallGnuLinux>
> http://fsedu.org/fsedu.pl?ForStudentsInstallGnuLinux the word "know"
> is used
> instead of "now" in the following context:  "...although the machine
> know
> runs several useful programs...".
>
> BTW, thanks for the info on the site. I've tried to promote free
> software in
> the few areas I have influence but have had very limited success. I'm
> reading some of your articles to get some new ideas.

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/