fsedu-developers

Re: [Fsedu-developers] website outage approx. Jan. 22--31.

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Fsedu-developers] website outage approx. Jan. 22--31.
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:54:59 -0800 (PST)

OK
the new foundation for a new fsedu software platform is being built.

introspector.dyndns.biz/cgi-bin/fsedu.pl
and
http://introspector.dyndns.biz/cgi-bin/intrspctr.pl?IntrospectorProject

I have setup egroupware  (uid=demo,pwd=guest)
introspector.dyndns.biz/egroupware/login.php

gforge
http://gforge.introspector.dyndns.biz/

and am working on a oddmuse --> rdf exporter...
working on installing sql-ledger for the bookeeping.
working on intalling cocoon/jsp/tomcat

want to install :
dotgnu, zope, and jabberd

I will be hosting all fsedu related projects,
and setting up electronic accounting systems for deliver and payment of
content. In the end, people will be able to pay for tutors to teach
then things online.

Will be switching over the fsedu domain name,
and keeping you posted.

There is another newer and faster server (thanks to minddog) that will
be able to host all that, so if you need hosting, come to me!!!

mike