formuleweb-announce

[Formuleweb-announce] Serious message. You must to read.

From: Guadalupe Waldron
Subject: [Formuleweb-announce] Serious message. You must to read.
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:15:35 -0060

The great anticipations are made.
The increase is up to 70% recently.
(MXXR) is the gainful deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling achivements of this highly capable oil company exceeded all its
expectations.
Once this fact hits the road there will be no stopping this one.
these days it's about 0.025 but we are waiting it to triple.
Once the info is made and the PR gets into full swing.
Don't hesitate and miss out.  We counsel you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and the time is pressing. We are told that Monday
is the day this one will expode. Take your place
before that happens.