formuleweb-announce

[Formuleweb-announce] apologize statesmanship

From: Micky Moss
Subject: [Formuleweb-announce] apologize statesmanship
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:10:06 +0200

I just went for what instintively seemed safest, and that was to try and go up to the next rung and grab the top of the smokestack, which was just a couple feet out of my reach. I slipped down inside and found myself in an old steam tunnel. We went up a few flights up stairs and came out onto the roof. We had more gear than normal, because we were planning on doing some fancy rappelling stuff off of the smokestack. When those rungs started breaking underneath me, I experienced a panic that I have never felt in my life. Then we'd attach the rope to whatever we could up there and rappell back down.
I jerked away the top few bricks as quick as I could until I reached ones that held, and then jerked myself up onto the top of the smokestack.
Then we'd attach the rope to whatever we could up there and rappell back down. Today, his musical message mixes the electronic and acoustic to form a harmonic blend all his own.
Climbing great heights like that was always a little unnerving.
A collectibles store for kids?
I started making my way down the ladder as quick as I could, and the rungs again cracked and bent underneath me, just a hair away from breaking altogether.
The area hadn't looked like anything of interest when we'd entered the building, and we'd never have known it was there otherwise.
There just wasn't any easy way to get down there and check it out.
The bottom floor was filled with all kinds of random junk, again just stuff you'd expect to see at a garage sale. And now, he parties for a living, spinning pulsating house tracks in clubs around the world.
He led us around to where Armour Meat was, since I didn't know the way there myself, then we parked and started loading up our gear.
The water, however, looked about five or six feet deep, so there was no point in breaking out the waders we'd brought with us. If I'd thought there was some way the fire department could've come out and gotten to me, I would've just sat my ass there all day until they came and rescued me.
I climbed down and yelled for Hiccup and Chris to come down where I was and climb the ladder to the roof.
I slipped down inside and found myself in an old steam tunnel.
When I finally reached the ground, I was pale and felt like I was going to throw up.
At the end, it simply came out on a catwalk at the other end of the basement.