formuleweb-announce

[Formuleweb-announce] viewer flak

From: Watty Andersen
Subject: [Formuleweb-announce] viewer flak
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 21:30:22 +0200

Not quite a cookie, and not quite a muffin,.
- RSS: Bloglines, due to simplicity and reliability.
Those of you with slow cookers could prepare this before leaving for work.
I do have an office, however I spend a lot of time moving around, and I have to have all my information with me mosto of the time.
A PDA should be enough. It holds all my email in an easy and unobstructed interface. I've been using it now for a month and it's really great. A PDA should be enough.
Not only can I view and modify my calendar from any browser, it can also export an RSS feed, an iCal feed and a web page.
I hope I can post some more soon, as things move along.
I still keep up with the news and blogs.
So I do not need many clinical tools, and if I need anything I have computers nearby. Think no more overnight delivery of piles of dust-covered folders or those always-misplaced dental x-rays.
I do like the smartphones, but without a touchscreen I don't think they are good enough for what I want.
It is enough to use the Internet, Office applications, keep track of patients, in such a way that it does not get in the way.
Think no more overnight delivery of piles of dust-covered folders or those always-misplaced dental x-rays. Anyway, having to carry my PDA again is sort of a burden.
If it is mostly standing, rounding, having to carry it around and open it all the time, this might be too bulky. On the software front, lots of reference titles being released, but nothing really disruptive.
A PDA should be enough.
I have ordered it, and it is supposed to arrive today.
So I do not need many clinical tools, and if I need anything I have computers nearby. - RSS: Bloglines, due to simplicity and reliability. Think no more overnight delivery of piles of dust-covered folders or those always-misplaced dental x-rays.
Now I am back to the wards, and I really can use some reference software such as ePocrates or a quick calculator.
On the software front, lots of reference titles being released, but nothing really disruptive.
So I do not need many clinical tools, and if I need anything I have computers nearby.
Pay off bills with a home refinance loan from Countrywide home loans.
Using wireless internet access, it doesn't matter if you leave the hospital, as long as there is an Internet connection, the data keeps flowing. Cardoso is a friend of mine who will be posting here as well. So I do not need many clinical tools, and if I need anything I have computers nearby. I have ordered it, and it is supposed to arrive today.
I am also planning to redesign this website, I know the current design is terrible. com for free after rebate.