formuleweb-announce

[Formuleweb-announce] red-hot

From: Jonathan Medina
Subject: [Formuleweb-announce] red-hot
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:44:31 +0900

Marina worked in one of the clubs with several of my other models, but I'd never taken much notice of her because her self-applied makeup was rather severe.
The the Private Archive Home page for more info.
I love the way it frames the model, making it almost appear she's hanging on the wall. If the idea is popular, I may offer it as a member perk in the near future.
We're updating all the Natalie galleries this week and next.
More of all of these models coming shortly.
org Readers' Choice Awards. This was a private commission that turned out so nice that I convinced her to let me show a few of them on the site.
Anglophones et francophones bienvenues.
But every once in a while, one of my commissions not only produces some great shots, but the client also gives permission to have a few images posted on ths site. In this series, rope work provided by San Francisco's infamous fetish diva Midori. AppRiver Hosting and USA. I don't often ask complete strangers to pose for me, but in this case I made an exception.
The photos with much brighter light and harder shadows were done against a bare wall near the windows of the studio, after we'd finished with the canvas session. Any image on the site or in my books may be ordered during the sale.
This is the third or fourth session where I've shot someone on this carpet. Tous ces artistes ont une page myspace, last. They belonged to me, and I can't recall why, but we thought it was a good idea at the time.
I receive no part of the fee, and no other compensation from Verizon. More of this session coming up.
I receive no part of the fee, and no other compensation from Verizon.
This session with Marina was one of the last assignments I did for Penthouse in my other Emeryville studio.
In these new shots, taken at the very start of the session, I think you'll notice a certain reticence and innocence on her part, which makes the discovery of the nipple rings a bit of a surprise.
During the Calico shoot I noticed I had way too much backlight for my taste, so I've since installed some curtains over the massive windows.
I say that without embarassment, since I was just a kid at the time. Anglophones et francophones bienvenues. If the idea is popular, I may offer it as a member perk in the near future.
We're still working on resizing a lot of my early photos, which will be apparent as we update some of the older galleries. This new series with Kristin starts out with the old standard backdrop, both in color and in black and white, and I'll shortly be posting a few other lighting situations using this same model.
In the meantime, here's a quick series of a brand new model, Hannah - and yes, the second picture is supposed to be upside down, since that's the way she was.
NET were first runner-up and second runner-up respectively. More of this session coming up.