fhsst-announce

Re: [Fhsst-announce] About me

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-announce] About me
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:43:10 +0100

Peter Scott wrote:
> I wrote something a while back about the basic foundations of
> position, velocity, and acceleration in terms of basic calculus

wait till you learn how they do classical mechanics at (a good)
university; loads of fun ;-)

> I use emacs and LaTeX, although I'm not up on the ps-tricks package.
> If nothing else, I can make sure that "E=mC2" becomes "$ E = mC^2 $".

excellent, even plain text is OK, myself and mark will fix it up so it
compiles alright. you might want to read the file SETUP which describes
setting the packages up under *nix. you're on your own if you use
windoze.

> It's a pleasure to meet you all.

likewise! welcome onboard!

this is actually the first time ive used the mailing list.. mark, should
we be using fhsst-authors for fhsst correspondence from now on, instead
of emailing each other? [after he kills us for using fhsst-announce ;-)]

cheers,
Sam
--
Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time.
Just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow. Well, good night.