fcp-general

[Fcp-general] Hello...

From: Aaron Traas
Subject: [Fcp-general] Hello...
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:20:36 -0500

I just discovered the project, and frankly am heartened by it. I personally can't see sending my future children to a public school, due to moral bankrupcy and poor educational performance, and I also know some parents involved in home-schooling.

I'm not knowledgeable enough in any one topic to write a whole textbook, nor would I have the time. I can help proof-read, critique, and write chapters. I'm a computer scientist and youth minister by trade. Let me know if I can help with anything. I'll also notify other people who may be interested in the project...

--Aaron Traas

--
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
        --Albert Einstein