Re: initial coordinates

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: initial coordinates
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 17:34:02 +0200

Dear Gulsah Gul,

This can be achieved using the MDAnalysis python package. The user guide section "Reading various formats using MDAnalysis" shows how to populate an ESPResSo system with the C-alpha atoms of a protein from a PDB file:
https://espressomd.github.io/doc/io.html#reading-various-formats-using-mdanalysis

Best,
JN