Re: Release of Enigma 1.30-alpha

From: ZockDom
Subject: Re: Release of Enigma 1.30-alpha
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 10:40:29 +0100

Well, I‘ve been running Enigma successfully. Since you asked for possible
differences:
I built Enigma from the tar archive and everything seems to work fine. I‘m
running Manjaro Linux with kernel 5.9.11. Enigma is linked against
libSDL2-2.0.so.0 (package version 2.0.12-3), ..._image (2.0.5-2), ..._mixer
(2.0.4-5), ..._ttf (2.0.15-2), libjpeg.so.8 (libjpeg-turbo 2.0.6-1),
libtiff.so.5.5.0 (package version 4.1.0) and libpng16.so.16 (package version
1.6.37-3).
Maybe differences there might cause the bug you describe.