Question about City in Germany Where Enigma Was Developed

From: Bob Mandel
Subject: Question about City in Germany Where Enigma Was Developed
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 09:36:46 -0700

I am a former game editor and reviewer at The Adrenaline Vault, and am now a consultant at Gaming tribe.  I am creating a compendium of the best game developers in the world, and want to include the developers of the great game Enigma.  To do so, I need to know the city in Germany where the game was developed (or where Daniel Heck is located).

Thanks a lot!!!!

Take Care,

Bob
--