Enigma now working on Mac OS X 10.12

From: Sea Mac
Subject: Enigma now working on Mac OS X 10.12
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 21:07:25 -0800

http://www.mag-heut.net/blackball/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1305#p9632 I followed his instructions exactly.

This worked for me. I made a disk Image with Enigma, and a Note showing what I had done to it, and named it "Enigma_Mac_OS_X_10_12.dmg".

In the topic referenced above Sidney put your email address - I would have redacted it - and I thought I would offer you the Disk Image to host yourself, as he suggested.

Please download a copy from my server, at: https://softwaresanta.com/sssmf/images/Enigma_Mac_OS_X_10_12.dmg and place it up as your "Main" Mac OS X Installer.

Here's a screenshot of the Mounted Image:

Thank you for developing this Fun (maddening) Puzzle Game! I'm going to try to make it available again.