[Enigma-devel] enigma and fedora 29-30

From: Kari Heino
Subject: [Enigma-devel] enigma and fedora 29-30
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:05:01 +0300

Hello,

Enigma has not worked since December 2018 when I started using
Fedora 29. Now I have Fedora 30, and Enigma still does not work
properly. It starts fine, you can play about 20 seconds, but
stucks soon to the opening screen, where you select what level to
play. Sometimes it does not even quit, I have to kill the process
from the system.

My version of Enigma is (I think) 1.21. The latest anyway that is
available in standard Fedora repository. My OS is Fedora 30.

Fedora is, or was, my favorite game. Can I ever play it again?

If you want any more information about my system please ask.
--

  Kari Heino
  email: address@hidden