[Enigma-devel] icosian game

From: Busser Alain
Subject: [Enigma-devel] icosian game
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:03:22 +0400

Hello everybody;

I just came across the so-called icosian game (or Hamilton's puzzle); I am
thinking about how it could be implemented on a tablet, and I went to this:

The hero of the game comes from Icosia, an elfic people. The little icosian
must take objects (say, gems) in magic places, but whenever he leaves a place,
all of the roads coming to this place disappear, thanks to an enchantment (say
we are in a very dark forest). That way he cannot come back to a place he
already visited. There is however an exception: Rivendell, the departure place,
because he must take all the objects back to this place.

So I think (apart from the tablet) Enigma could be a good tool to program this
game, with the crack item; the idea being that the graph is disappearing when
walked upon. By the way, games like hackenbush could also be made with enigma.
So my questions (at last!):

1) Has anyone already programmed games like that in Enigma?
2) does anyone plan to do this?
3) has anyone already programmed "toads and frogs" in enigma? (there are
several versions).

To read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icosian_game
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackenbush