Re: [Enigma-devel] 2player network game

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 2player network game
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 22:50:59 +0200

Hello Markus,

thanks for your encouragement :-)

The 2-player-network mode is still on our list.
Due to a lack in time and personal, however,
Enigma has not been developed further in
recent time. Hopefully, this will change in
August, I might have some more time then.
Even if I had the time, there are other changes
and additions to Enigma we want to realize
prior to 2-player game mode.

Best regards,
Andreas