Re: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Release 1.21, times and Android

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Release 1.21, times and Android
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 22:11:39 +0100

Hi Ray,

> Most important thanks to all you Developers and Contributors for
> continuing to improve and fine tune this wonderful game.  I have had
> more fun playing and making levels for this game than any other
> computer related activity.

Thank you :-)

> A few days ago I finally downloaded and installed release 1.21.  I
> looked for my level "Trains & Tunnels" (raywick006) but couldn't find
> it.

Yes, it is still not part of the game. There are several mostly
technical reasons for this. But you are right, we should definitely
look at this for the next release.

> I probably didn't submit it correctly.

No, everything is fine with the submission. We have all the files,
among a large pile of other new stuff.

> In the process I noticed that all my levels were still the old
> versions.

Is there any substantial change in game play in the newer versions?

> Oh, yes, I downloaded a version for my Android phone.  Don't know if
> it is an official version from you Developers or not.

Interesting, can you share a link please?
In any case it is *not* an official version.

All official versions can be found here at our site:

  http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/download.html#stable

> Sentfrom Ray Wick without any free advertisement for any companies.

Nice :)
I really hate these garbage messages without user consent.

-- Raoul