Re: [Enigma-devel] 1,21-alpha installer problem

From: Jürgen Lange
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 1,21-alpha installer problem
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 23:05:48 +0100

Hi Andreas,
I think it is a problem with the the encoding of the text you have written.
Correct "Benötigter Speicher" on page 2 is probably hardcoded by the installer. The popup with your custom text has again wrong encoding.
I've found a advice in the Nullsoft Forum:
For NSIS 3 you should store the file as UTF8 with signature/BOM or UTF16LE-BOM and compile with "Unicode True".

Greetings
Jürgen