Re: [Enigma-devel] Questions and Ideas

From: Kenan Bitikofer
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Questions and Ideas
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 18:29:01 -0600

Thanks for all your answers!

Is there an area of the forums devoted to level submissions? If so, I am not able to find it.

I forgot to ask about the status of score submissions. Is there any work being done towards getting them processed automatically (or even at all)? Are there security difficulties with setting up a database to upload scores? If there were one thing I would hope for in the next release, automatic score management would be it.

Kenan