Re: [Enigma-devel] Questions and Ideas | I want to help with Enigma too!

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Questions and Ideas | I want to help with Enigma too!
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 00:19:57 +0100

Hi all,
The Ubuntu packages are the same as my Debian packages.
They divert slightly from official enigma, because I tried to use
system libraries where possible, in order to get automatic bug fixes
in the shared libraries.

If you have an "deb-src" line in your sources list (this will be
somewhere in the Ubuntu manual), a simple

apt-get build-deps enigma

should install everything you need to compile enigma (but not an IDE though).

You can also do:
aptitude install bzip2 autotools-dev autoconf automake texinfo
libsdl-image1.2-dev  libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl1.2-dev libzipios++-dev
libsdl-gfx1.2-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev libxerces-c-dev
libcurl4-gnutls-dev imagemagick libpng-dev
(some of these may not be strictly necessary if the included libraries
are used, such as libzipios++-dev)

Regards,
Erich