Re: [Enigma-devel] Questions and Ideas | I want to help with Enigma too!

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Questions and Ideas | I want to help with Enigma too!
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 23:33:46 +0100

Hi,

> If anyone out there could give me some
> pointers on how to get Enigma to compile, that would be great!!
> (I'm running in Ubuntu Linux by the way)

Compiling Enigma on Linux is as easy as running configure and make.
You need some libraries of course but since you are running Ubuntu
they should be in the same packages as on Debian. I think you find
the complete list on our website. If not please let us know so we
can update the website.

If you have everything, run from within you source tree:

  ./autogen.sh
  ./configure --prefix=$HOME/enigma_devel --enable-debug-gdb
  make

Let us know if you encounter problems.

-- Raoul