Re: [Enigma-devel] Fwd: Re: The Wiki Appears to be Down

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Fwd: Re: The Wiki Appears to be Down
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 21:02:28 +0200

Hi Erich,

> Maybe all that is needed is an email to Richi.

I wrote him more than once in the last years.
The wiki is broken for a long time now. We
already remove the link on the Enigma webpage.

A large part of the wiki content is outdated or
incomplete anyway. The reference manual got a
lot more complete and informative.
Its somewhat poor state was a main motivation
to start the wiki initially.

There are a few new API tutorials which we
could rescue from the static pages.

Who wants to do that?

-- Raoul