Re: [Enigma-devel] Fwd: Re: The Wiki Appears to be Down

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Fwd: Re: The Wiki Appears to be Down
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 15:22:11 +0200

Hi,
You can still browse a snapshot using the wayback machine:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080516145731/http://enigma.mal2.ch/index.php?title=Hauptseite

As far as I can tell, this error is caused by an upgrade of the server to newer PHP and MySQL versions, which breaks older MediaWiki versions. So the wiki needs to be upgraded, too. Maybe all that is needed is an email to Richi.

On the long run it would however be nice to have a backup somewhere.

Regards,
Erich

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Raoul <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

> If anyone has a backup, I can host it.

That is the problem, we not even have a backup.
But thanks for the offer anyway.

-- Raoul