[Enigma-devel] Enigma library for pulling out stone, actor, item, and fl

From: Reece
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma library for pulling out stone, actor, item, and floor images.
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 22:09:45 -0600

Hello everyone,

Over the last year or so, I have been developing a java based level editor for enigma.
I have a question for anyone who knows the code that goes into enigma.
    My questions is:
Is there a library in enigma that would allow a java program to retrieve an image when given a string like "fl_leaves". Another possibility would be for me to understand how enigma categorizes and gets the needed images for the floors, items, actors, and stones. This way I could create my own java class to do this without having to manually chop out each images from the images folder found in the enigma installation folder.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get!
Reece Broughton