Re: [Enigma-devel] Help in the localization of Enimga to Czech language

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Help in the localization of Enimga to Czech language
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:58:32 +0200

Hi,

thank you very, very much!
I now try to include it into Enigma; it's not yet
running, but I think the po-file is alright. I replaced
one of the others by the resulting mo-file, and it
correctly showed your translations.

One more question: Is "Česky" (with a v above
the C) the correct Czech word for the Czech
language?

Best regards,
Andreas