Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.20 for Mac OSX

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.20 for Mac OSX
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:35:52 +0200

Hi all,

as promised, I spent a few hours on Sunday to put together a release of Enigma
for OS X - only Intel, sorry PPC users :/

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18172520/Enigma-1.2.dmg

Please note that this is only a test release and the link will disappear
eventually. It works for me, both on 10.7 and 10.8, but could
somebody/everybody with access to OS X (preferably a non-developer machine)
download it and give it a whirl?

Thanks,
Daniel