[Enigma-devel] Translations for Enigma 1.21

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Translations for Enigma 1.21
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 23:40:22 +0200

Dear friends,

now that Enigma 1.20 is released, you might wonder
why the new levels are not translated yet. This is one
of our tasks for 1.21, and I would like to ask anyone
who is interested in translating the levels to their
native languages to join us: Please answer me and
Raoul to this mail directly and name the language
you would like to supply. Thank you very much in
advance!

Best regards,
Andreas