Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.20 for Mac OSX

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.20 for Mac OSX
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 01:56:02 +0200

1. don't know, don't care.
2. As it was said previously, it is impossible due to the mutually exclusive nature of apple's licence and GPL. However, there's a quite good android port: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.enigmagame.enigma
it's a sad thing that it looks a little bit dead (last updated 2011/11/17). I'll try to contact the dev on the 1.20 release.