[Enigma-devel] Bug: activating items with no actor

From: Icewing
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Bug: activating items with no actor
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:40:11 +0100

Hello,

in r2306 it is possible to activate items without an alive actor. If the
player has no extra lifes he can activate an item while his last ball dies.
In this case, the item gets no actor as a parameter. With it_drop or
it_umbrella, this leads to a segfault.

I have found this while playing around with it_drop. I can activate it while
my ball is scattering and prevent losing a life if I am fast enough. Is this
intented?

--
Icewing