[Enigma-devel] The Enigma Game Level Editor - Egle

From: Reece
Subject: [Enigma-devel] The Enigma Game Level Editor - Egle
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 00:02:14 -0700

Hi Felipe Acosta,

I don't know about the enigma side of it, but I have created a level editor for enigma called "Egle - The Enigma Game Level Editor" (Pronounced: Eagle). Egle is still in development but stable. Some of the more complex features in enigma are not yet supported by Egle.
If you want to check out the level editor, you can try one of the following:
> To get the the SourceForge project page Google "Enigma Level Editor" - Egle should show up as the first one on the list. > Go to "enigmaeditor.sourceforge.net" if the link isn't scrubbed. (That again is "enigmaeditor . sourceforge . net" without the spaces.)

Reece

Let me know what you think of it!