[Enigma-devel] Your Awesome Game

From: Felipe Acosta
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Your Awesome Game
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:37:54 -0500

Okay so for starters this was the game that i lived for when i was a kid i was like 6 or 7 when i first started playing the game and i enjoyed it id spend hours and hours on the same level for the heck of it. then my dads computer broke and my knowledge of the game went along with it ive been trying to find the name of the game for the past year and just found out about an active download for the game which is AWESOME i am the #1 fan of enigma and love for you guys to continue improving it and adding level packs. now a few ideas that i recommend you implement in the game: 1. make it possible for people to send donations to the game to garuntee more updates and additions. 2. add a level editor and make it possible for people to share their levels online and then at the end of everymonth gather the highest rated user submitted levels and make a official level pack out of it. 3. Update it frequently with new levels and even please please please add online multiplayer with audio so that players can work together to complete the levels. also if you guys ever want my help for anything i can do anything, advertise, develop[ment feedback, so if you would like to please implement me would be awesome!

-Your #1 Fan Felipe Acosta