Re: [Enigma-devel] Create xml dom using java.

From: Reece
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Create xml dom using java.
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:06:41 -0600

Thanks Erick,

However, I wasn't able to figure out how to implement the code.
Would you like to take a look at the code?
I can send you the file or the code is also available on Git via a SourceForge project. http://sourceforge.net/projects/enigmaeditor/ (The projects SourceForge page.) http://sourceforge.net/p/enigmaeditor/sourcecode/ci/cb11dd3eed66e2ecfed8d59892282d7991cedb30/tree/NetBeans%20Project/src/egle/MyFileOperations.java#l114 (This is the class file that I'm talking about)
The method "exportXML()" contains the code I have so far.

I also have another problem that you might be able to help me with, when I use transformer factory/transformer to output my dom tree to an xml file, the transformer outputs into a single line. Do you know how to get the transformer to output the xml file with line breaks and indentations(tabs)?