[Enigma-devel] Create xml dom using java.

From: Reece
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Create xml dom using java.
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:16:52 -0600

Hello everyone!

I am attempting to create a level for enigma using the built in xml dom package packaged with java. I am having trouble doing this because of the "el:" prefix that needs added to all xml tags in the xml portion of the level.
Does anyone have any knowledge of the java xml parser?
If anyone does, could you help me figure this out? It will be much appreciated :)

Thanks, Reece