[Enigma-devel] Fixes in Enigma Level Editor | Website Hosting | Internet

From: Reece
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Fixes in Enigma Level Editor | Website Hosting | Internet Blacklist
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:16:33 -0700

Hi Everyone!

----Fixes in Enigma Level Editor----
There is a new build of the Enigma Level Editor with some fixes.
Download it here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/enigmaeditor/files/Releaces/zip-packages/Pre-Alpha%20Releaces/EnigmaLevelEditor_v0.1_build005.zip/download

----Website Hosting----
I am also wondering if nongu.org will host a website for Enigma Game Level Editor?
Does anyone know about that?
Or does someone know of a php supporting web hosting service for open source projects?

----Internet Blacklist----
It's amazing how crippled I feel when half of the internet is blacked out!
I learned over 10 programming languages solely from the internet and with Wikipedia out of the picture all of my Out-Of-The-Blue questions can't be answered vary easily or quickly!

Reece