[Enigma-devel] Enigma won't launch.

From: Jonathan Blackshire
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma won't launch.
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 16:49:13 -0500

I am unable to launch Enigma on one of four computers running Ubuntu 10.04.  The problem computer has an Nvidia graphics card, GeForce4 MX - nForce GPU rev A3.  When launchine the application, nothing happens.  No window is opened and no error is produced.  If I launch from a terminal, the output is "Illegal Instruction".  Please let me know what other information you may need.
Thanks,
Jonathan