Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:54:25 +1200

I took a look at the SDL site and found that to run under Lion, Enigma would
either have to be built using SDL 1.3 instead of 1.2, or what I expect would
be an even more drastic and impractical change, rewritten to use SDL 1.2
OpenGL calls.

If either of those have been done already and I could be given instructions on
how to build that way then I could get a Lion compatible build.

 Sidney