Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:29:41 +1200

Erich Schubert wrote, On 12/08/11 10:52 PM:
> Maybe it sufficient if you get the latest SDL and just rebuild?
> Alice probably can test the build on Lion for you.

That's a really good point. If the latest SDL runs on Snow Leopard as well as
on Lion there is no reason that an application built on Leopard should not run
on Lion too. Someone at my workplace has installed Lion already so I can even
try out anything that I build. I'll see what it takes to get an updated SDL
framework.