[Enigma-devel] Enigma: Advent Calendar

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma: Advent Calendar
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 20:52:21 +0100

Dear gamers and co-developers,

this year we proudly present the first Enigma Advent calendar
with 24 new - previously unreleased - levels. According to the
standard Advent calendar we opened today, December 1st, the
first door.

Unfortunately, the hoster of Enigma's homepage suffered from
a recent attack. So, while the Enigma homepage is online, we are
currently not able to update it. So we set up a mirror. Please visit
the calendar here:
English:
 http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010.html
German:
 http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010_de.html
Russian:
 http://www.seymutor.de/enigma/advent_2010_ru.html
There you will find directions how to install the level pack,
which will be filled with a new level every day until the 24th.

We hope you enjoy the calendar, and wish all of you and your
families the most happy days in December!
Your Enigma Team