Re : Re: [Enigma-devel] new enigma levels

From: Busser Alain
Subject: Re : Re: [Enigma-devel] new enigma levels
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 10:16:39 +0400

> Please try to introduce yourself into the new API which is explained
> in
> detail in the contained reference manual.

If you consider a level as some kind of database, you may find it easier to
understand the philosophy behind. At least I did. Tiles are like books in a
library. "world" builds the shelves and puts the books on them, "autotile" lets
a robot build the shelves, the player reeds the books etc.

> Anyway the new API does not offer any function that accesses the date
> ensure future compatibility.

Ouch! Do I have to understand that "April 1st" will disappear in the future (at
a higher enigma.date)?

Alain