[Enigma-devel] new enigma levels

From: Michael Schultz
Subject: [Enigma-devel] new enigma levels
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:21:12 +0200

Hi Enigma Fans!

It's my first time, I have written some levels. So I don't know if I have
made all things correct. Please play my levels and report errors to me.
I have tested and solved all levels several times.

I have also written two libraries for my levels. The first library contains
basic functions and the second is for minefield-levels.

I don't want to administrate my levels, if they get part of the official
enigma package. Leveladministrators please do that for me.

Have fun with playing my levels.

Here's a question to the enigma developers:
I have used fl-bridge type "a" for a mine. So a discovered mine can be made
harmless. This feature should make it easier to solve a minefield. But the
closed bridge doesn't look like a mine (see level mas 05_1.xml).
Is it possible to create a bridge, which behaves as bridge type "a", but looks
almost like fl-abyss (e.g. fl-black) when closed?
It would be perfect, if anybody has special images for a mine and a defused
mine.

regards Michael