[Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: New Enigma Level "Trains & Tunnels"

From: RayRWick
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: New Enigma Level "Trains & Tunnels"
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 01:55:56 EDT

Greetings Enigma Enthusiasts,

Please help test this new level extracted from this ZIP file. I hope to have it included in the upcoming new release of Enigma:

Please let me know of any errors, problems and difficulties you may find.  Thank you very much,

Note:  This level has many interconnected events so lots of exploring and trials may be needed before the intended solution is evident. It took me a long time to fix a simple but devastating error from converting to the new API. The original version took me over 74 minutes to complete the easy mode.  I haven't had time to complete the easy mode of the new API version yet but it should be approximately the same.  The difficult mode of the old version took me over 78 minutes but the new API version has a few more OXYDs in the difficult mode so it may take a while longer.  This level was a lot of fun to make, I hope it is as much fun to play.

CYL

Ray Wick