[Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: Simon Salvatore
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:36:24 -0400

Hello,

My name is Simon. I have recently been working on my own level for the Enigma game and was wondering a little thing about the game. Namely, I was wondering how the different classes interact. For example, I noticed that the main.cc calls the startup.lua to initialize the variables for levels, but I was wondering how the XML files for the levels come into the equation. In addition, I was wondering if any of the developers of Enigma have some sort of class diagram to illustrate the interaction between classes. I ask this out of personal curiosity. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regard,
SS